Bed time

Bed update! This is turning out to be the week of beds. My Jenny Lind is almost done and ready for me to pick it up (from my mom's house, where it is being raised and painted). 

I took a picture after the first coat of black paint. Please take note of my mom's Dexter laboratory plastic-walled painting booth. Not sure if I mentioned this before, but she runs a business refinishing furniture. Its rather convenient having her in the family :)




I also received a special huge delivery in the mail!

I ordered this headboard from Overstock to use in my bedroom. Don't worry, it only took me about 5 months to decide what kind of headboard I wanted for my bed...shape size color...so many choices. In the end, I just made last minute decision based on a great sale and the general shape/color that I had been thinking of.  I haven't quite been able to carry the headboard up the stairs (ughh). I hate admitting how weak I am but it is just super heavy and I'm somewhat pint sized. Hope to get it upstairs and set up soon!
Updates to come!

No comments